Welcome to my Book Reviews page! This probably my favorite part of my job: writing book reviews.
All of my book reviews contain a spoiler free and an in-depth spoiler book review. My book reviews are not meant for them to be read in complete, unless you want to! I have my headings in bold font so that they are easy to skim through and read the parts you’re interested in. All of my book reviews contain fan art, criticism, book synopsis, and before you read facts about the book.
If you want me to review a book on my blog email me at email@example.com
My Rating System:
★★★★★- This book was perfect. It had everything I could ever ask for in a book. Great characters, great story building, great dialogue, and a great plot.
★★★★☆- Almost perfect, but something just had to ruin it. Either that be the plot, the characters, or the language of the book in general had to ruin it from being perfect.
★★★☆☆-The book was still entertaining, but it had more than one flaw to the book. There are books where you love the characters, but hate the story. Or you love the story, but hate the characters. Or you love both the characters and the story, but the writing of it felt flat. To me, three stars is still a good rating.
★★☆☆☆- This book is problematic and relies heavily on stereotypes. Or this book just lacked a good story in general.
★☆☆☆☆- This book is trash. This book should of stayed as a draft and never should of been published.
Here’s a complete list of my book reviews in ABC order:
|Title||Author||Genre||Series||My Rating ★/5|
|Along Came a Spider||James Patterson||Murder Mystery, Suspense, Thriller||Alex Cross #1||★★★☆☆|
|American Dirt||Jeanine Cummins||Fiction, Thriller, Suspense||N/A||★★☆☆☆|
|The Apartment||K.L. Slater||Psychological Thriller, Mystery||N/A||★★★★☆|
|The Bluest Eye||Toni Morrison||Fiction, American Literature||N/A||★★★★★|
|A Court of Frost and Starlight||Sarah J. Maas||YA Fantasy, Romance||A Court of Thorn and Roses #3.1||★★★★.5|
|Crown of Midnight||Sarah J. Maas||YA Fantasy, Romance||Throne of Glass #2||★★★★★|
|The Devil Wears Prada||Lauren Weisberger||Chick Lit, Contemporary Fiction||The Devil Wears Prada #1||★★★.5☆☆|
|The Old Man and the Sea||Ernest Hemingway||Fiction, Suspense||N/A||★★★★★|
|Six of Crows||Leigh Bardugo||YA Fantasy, Thriller||Six of Crows #1||★★★★★|
|Turtles All The Way Down||John Green||YA Contemporary, Romance||N/A||★★★★★|
|Wuthering Heights||Emily Brontë||Gothic Literature, Romance, British Literatue||N/A||★★★★★|
Most Recent Book Reviews
- The Devil Wears Prada: The Movie Was Better Than The Book | Book vs. Movie Review
- Along Came a Spider: A Good Story But A Tough Read | Book Review
- Wuthering Heights: Gothic Literature At It’s Best | Book Review
- Turtles All The Way Down: John Green’s Next Best Book | Book Review
- The Apartment | Book Review
- A Court of Frost And Starlight: The Book We Could Probably Live Without | Book Review
- Six of Crows: YA’S Gold Standard of A Thriller | Book Review
- The Old Man and the Sea | Book Review: A Perfect Escapism Novella For Quarantine
- The Bluest Eye | Book Review
- I Read American Dirt So That You Dont Have To |Book Review