There are millions and millions of books out there. There MUST be at least a dozen of copies that are waiting to be claimed as your favorite.
Wanna know what to read? First let me tell you what you should not do.
- Don’t read a book that your friend or family recommends to you.
- Don’t read once. Read often. Make it a habit.
Here are my recommendations of books that every human being must read at least once in their lives, with a direct link to purchase on Amazon.
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- 1984, by George Orwell
- The Great Gatsby, by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Pride and Prejudice, by Jane Austen
- The Diary of A Young Girl, by Anne Frank.
- Fahrenheit 451, by Ray Bradbury
- The Catcher in the Rye, by J.D. Salinger
- Frankenstein, by Mary Shelly, the 1818 version!!!
- Moby Dicky, by Herman Melville
- Great Expectations, by Charles Dickens
- Wuthering Heights, by Emily Bronte
Other books that are often listen on the must-reads. AKA:Books that I haven’t read so therefore I cannot recommend. (I only recommend books I’ve read).
- One Hundred Years of Solitude, Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- In Cold Blood, by Truman Capote
- Brave New World, by Aldous Huxley
- Jane Eyre, by Charlotte Bronte
- Crime and Punishment, by Fyodor Dostoevsky
- One Flew by the Cuckoo’s Nest by Ken Kesey
- The Grapes of Wrath, by John Steinbeck
- Beloved, by Toni Morrison
These are books that are based on facts.
Here’s a list of books I’ve read, I recommend, with a direct link to purchase it on Amazon.
- The History of the Conquest of New Spain by Bernal Del Castillo
- The Reaper’s Garden, by Vincent Brown
For now, this is all I could think of for MUST READ books for every human being regardless of where you come from, age, or gender.
You can always check my latest blog posts for ideas:
- Love & Misadventure: The Collection of Poems Was OK, Book Review
- This Book Worm Hasn’t Finished a Book in 5 Months – Here’s What Happened & What You Should Beware Of
- The Chronicles of Narnia Book #1 Review| I Think I Read The Wrong Book
- July’s Book Club Pick: Peeps by Scott Westerfeld
- Why Every “Books To Read for Quarantine/Lockdown” List is Trash